Sunday, August 10, 2014

Welcome to the Sunday Post!

 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer

 It lets everyone know what happened during our week.. 

 So check it out.

Personal & Blog:
Happy Sunday everyone! 

This week personally hasn't been all that busy at all. I got to spend lots of time with my family hanging around. And my husband and I are anxiously waiting for a weekend trip to San Antonio next weekend! And I'm sort of nervous, excited, and sad all at the same time because our little one will be staying in town with his grandma while we are out of town!  But I'm hoping all will go well!

On to the BLOG stuff:
There wasn't too much going on there either. Just a few new book releases, which are awesome. Some awesome meme's questions, and I am excited to announce sign ups for blog tours for The Zharmae Publishing Press! So go check those out, there is a suspense, urban fantasy and a middle grade book you may be interested in!

But I'm also looking forward to next week. On Parajunkee's blog they are doing a challenge called Snark Week. You can check out the banner on the side to see more about it, but I'm very excited for this because it lets us get it all out for five days! So be sure to check that out. 

And on other news I'm working with one of my favorite author's to create a fan group on Goodreads or Facebook. There will be more about that later, but if love Nicola Claire like I do then you will be more than happy to hear about it! 

I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday, and  great week. 

Good bye for now! 

-Last Week-



Book Tours, Cover Reveals,Giveaways:


Open Blog Tours-Sign Ups for Zharmae:




Book Club Reads:

by Whitney Martin 2:30 AM 6 comments

6 comments :

  1. Snark week sounds like fun, and good luck with the fan group. Working with an author like that would be fun, especially an author you really enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great week.

      Delete
  2. Kidnapped the Wrong Sister has me curious..LOL Hope your week is amazing and I look forward to some Snark!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was okay. I didn't think it was all that great, but it wasn't bad either. :)

      I hope you have a good week too, thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. I'm afraid I already read Kidnapped the wrong sister and I found it was bleh :( But I read the last Ilona Andrews is real good ! Have a great week ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Kate Daniels series! And I agree with you about Kidnapped the Wrong Sister. I liked it, but it wasn't great.

      Delete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%