Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Title: Kidnapped the Wrong Sister
Author: Marie Kelly
Rating: 

“I had a phone call from my brother not long after I left you … he told me that you had ripped up the cheque, he had a lot to say about that, along with a few other things, none of which I will bore you with…. Not a smart move Miss Brown”
 “And why is that Mr Dranias” she had bit back her eyes angry daggers 
 “Because you forced my hand….I told you there was no way that I was letting you get your greedy little hooks into my brother.. so welcome to my island” Diona had looked at him, the confusion on her face so clear “Wh…what do you mean” she stuttered By now Nikias Dranias had moved so close to her that there was only about a foot between them, and she could see his dark eyes as they looked down on her with triumph on his face “I mean Miss Brown that you will be staying here, until you’re due to return back to the UK, when I personally will put you back on the damn plane and out of our lives. My brother, has a very short attentions span Miss Brown, and I’m sure that once you are out of the way, he will quickly find other little playmates with which to fill his day. 
Diona had looked at him with shock, her eyes wide with disbelief “You can’t do that “she cried out He had smiled back his eyebrow lifting “I think you will find I already have”

 Mistaken for her sister, Diona Brown had been tricked into visiting the island home of the Billionaire Nikias Dranias, who planned on keeping her there as his prisoner to stop his brother from marrying the woman he believed to be no more than a gold digger. 

 However passion had quickly flared between the two, and now Diona had found that she has to escape to not only save her sister but also herself from the enigmatic and distrustful Greek.

Diona Brown gets news that her sister is getting married in Greece after knowing this man Alexis a week. She thinks it's just another one of her sister's bad ideas, so she leaves to go stop her from making a mistake. Or to at least make them wait to get married and not just jump into it. But Alexis brother mistakes Diona for being her sister and sort of kidnaps her to keep her from marring Alexis. And when Diona tells him the truth he doesn't believe her. But these two also can't seem to stop the attraction to each other either. But Diona won't settle for being a mistress, and Nikias seems to think that is the only thing he can give her, because he won't trust her when it comes to pretty much anything.. 

 This book was very interesting. However, the main turn off is the way it is written. A lot of it needs to be edited, but I can get over that it was just hard to read sometimes because of it. Other than that I really liked both main characters, and over all the book. It was a really different kind of story, that had interesting characters, and I never once got bored with it. Then the ending was just perfectly sweet! I adored the end. The only other thing that bugged me was sometimes the hero. He was really just so distrustful that it bit him in the ass more than once especially when it came to Diona.

by Whitney Martin 12:00 AM 1 comment

1 comment :

  1. I remember reading that one but I can't remember the book ! Well, happens !

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%