Friday, August 22, 2014

Welcome everyone, to feature and follow Friday!
This is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee & Alison Can Read!
It's a great way to find new blogs, and get some new followers. :)

Don't forget to check out the featured blogs and follow them. 
And if you follow me I will follow you back!

This weeks question is....


What book/series do you think would make a better TV show than a movie?


My A:
This is actually very very hard! I can think of a few series that should be a T.V. show! 

 Rock Chick by Kristen Ashley

This is a great series that involves several different characters! It's got lots of romance, tons of action, and drama as well. It would be the PERFECT T.V. show. :) 

What do you think?

by Whitney Martin 2:00 AM 1 comment

1 comment :

  1. I haven't read that - looks good. I'm an existing follower.
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%