Friday, August 8, 2014

Welcome to Feature & Follow Friday! 
This is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read
If you follow me, I will follow you back! 

Now this weeks question:
Social Share! What is your favorite social network and leave us a link so we can join you!

My Answer: 



I actually am just now learning how to navigate twitter. For some reason it's been like this whole foreign world to me, but I'm slowly getting the hang of it. 

What about you? Leave you link in the comments, and I will like your page, or follow you! 


by Whitney Martin 2:30 AM 11 comments

11 comments :

  1. Haha! I'm the same way with Twitter. I only got one for my blog. I've been avoiding it like the plague for years!

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! New follower on Twitter and FB :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I sorta felt that way too. But I'm slowly coming around. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I'm a new Twitter/FB follower and existing blog follower. Have a great weekend!
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Have a good weekend as well.

      Delete
  3. Yeah, it can be sort of strange trying to adapt to some of these social media networks. Old blog follower, new twitter and facebook follower. :)

    Stormi
    http://www.booksmoviesreviewsohmy.com/feature-and-follow-friday-socializing/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Twitter and then FB..:)

    Followed you on Twitter and FB,,

    Here's my FF
    -Nikita @Njkinny's World of Books & Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my featured blog this week! I am also a Facebook and Twitter junkie. I am an old follower of your blog but, also followed your Twitter account :)
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome! Congrats on the feature again. :)

      Delete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%