Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Welcome to the Back To School Book Blogger Challenge hosted by

Day Three: Share Your Most Memorable School Memory! 


There's a lot of things I do remember about school, but one thing I remember the most was in Elementary school! 
They had a Just Say No to drugs contest, and who ever won got their design put on the Just Say No t-shirts for that year for EVERYONE at the school! 
So they let us create a drawing on a small piece of paper and turn it into them, then the next week they would select the winner. 
I don't really remember ever winning anything before this contest so I honestly didn't have much hope for it at the time. 
But my drawing was the American flag with Just Say No written on it. 

Well guess what?
You guess right, I WON! 
That year EVERYONE wore MY Just Say No t-shirt design! I won that, and a big bag of candy. It was really really awesome. :) 


Well that's it for me! 
What is your memorable school memory?


by Whitney Martin 2:00 AM 10 comments

10 comments :

  1. I remember our classes doing door contests for Say No to Drugs campaign. Top class would get doughnuts and hot chocolate.

    Looking forward to the rest of your posts

    Ashley
    Books Buying Beauty
    http://books-4-review.blogspot.com/2014/08/day-3-of-bout-of-books-and-back-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won a school contest for anti-bullying week when I was in year 5, but it took me about a year to get my prize which had been changed. I was supposed to get tickets to an amusement park but the people who organised the contest couldn't get tickets and I ended up getting a different prize which was still fun at the time. It was better than nothing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really cool too! :) I bet it would have been awesome to go to the amusement park, but it's good you still had fun either way.

      Delete
  3. I have to say that I love DARE in school. I learned a couple of things in that class including always drink water before a test. I remember when Officer Pool told me that I did it all the way through college. One time a helicopter landed out in the yard of the school for DARE and that was cool too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would have been really cool to see as well! :) I don't remember too much of what was said lol, but I remember some of it.

      Delete
  4. Good memory, yay for the candy !

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%