Sunday, August 24, 2014

Welcome to the Back To School Book Blogger Challenge hosted by

Day 7: What is the most inspiring books you’ve read that have been assigned to you?


1) A Time For Andrew by Mary Downing Hahn!
When you look at the title and cover of this book you may not really think it could be inspiring, but it is, at least for me anyways! 
The book is actually about a boy who goes back in time and switches places with one of his relatives. Now he has to learn how to live in that time with the family and friends. 
The thing that inspired me in this book was Drew's bravery. He changed so much from the beginning to the end, and he ended up becoming very brave! It was really admiring, and it is  a story that has stuck with me for a long long time. 


And I'm sad to say that this is the only book that I was suppose to read that inspired me really. Or at least that is all I can think of! 

What about you?

by Whitney Martin 2:00 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%