Tuesday, July 15, 2014


Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday! 

 This is a weekly meme created by The Broke and The Bookish where we share Top Ten Things with a different topic every week. 

 This weeks top ten is:
Top Ten Favorite Movies or T.V Shows!




Top Ten Favorite T.V Shows:


1) Supernatural: I've actually only seen the first and maybe second season of this series, then I stopped watching it. I got a little bit bored with it at the time, but I want to go back and re watch it then finish it. Because I know later on in the series it gets really really good, I just have to get past the boring parts! 


2) Dawson's Creek: I love this show! I use to spend hours watching it. To me it has the ultimate love triangle ever! Go team Pacey! 


3) Charmed: This is another awesome show. I loved the witches aspect of the show, then you throw in all the drama and it was just amazing. 


4) Veronica Mars: The show is the bomb! I love it.  It has an amazing story line with awesome characters. Veronica is one of my all time favorite shows. 


5) Charlie's Angels: This show is another of my favorites. It has kick ass women and an awesome story line. 


6) Alias: This show has a bad ass female lead, and lots of action. I really loved this show!


7) Buffy the Vampire Slayer: I use to wake up every morning and watch reruns of this show! It was awesome. I love the vampires, and then the awesome Buffy as well. 


8) Burn Notice: This show has tons of action, with a dash of romance. Plus it has a hot guy, and a kick ass female what more could you ask for?


9) Revenge: I love this show. It's about one girl who is going to get the ultimate revenge for her father. This show also has a kick ass female, but also lots and lots of drama! 


10) Bones: I LOVE THIS ONE! Bones and Booth are perfect together, and the show has an amazing heroine. It is just that awesome! 



by Whitney Martin 2:00 AM 6 comments

6 comments :

  1. Super pumped to see Dawson's Creek on your list! That was a huge favorite of mine in high school (and again now that its on netflix!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! I've been obsessed with it for years. ;)

      Delete
  2. Cute list!

    I've never watched Buffy. Considering I love Supernatural it probably would be fitting from what I've heard of it C:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You should for sure try Buffy!

      Delete
  3. Great List! I had Buffy on my list too : ) I really need to start watching Veronica Mars since it is on everyone's lists!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buffy is awesome! And so is VM you should totally check that out. :)

      Delete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%