Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday! A weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish

This week top ten is:

Top Ten Characters I Would Want With Me On A Deserted Island



My Top Ten: 
1) Ally from Rock Chick by Kristen Ashley! 
Because she is freaking amazing, and would have us laughing all the time. Sometimes you need comic relief. 

2) Gin from Elemental Assassin by Jennifer Estep. 
Can you guess why I want her? It is kind of obvious, she is an ASSASSIN!  So that means I have someone to kick butt who is really stealthy and silent, and has great instincts. She is the perfect companion on a deserted Island. 


3) Kate from Kate Daniels by Ilona Andrews.
She is sort of another kind of assassin, but hers is a little different. She's really good at taking care of problems, and protecting those she loves. 


4) Harry Potter from Harry Potter. 
He's very smart, thinks quickly in tough situations, and hello! Magic!! 


5) Veronica Mars: She's an awesome character who is quirky, snarky, and a great snoop. 

6) Bones from the t.v show Bones. She is super smart, and I love her personality. Another good one to have with me. Booth would also have to come, because he's part of the Bones group, but also because he's freaking hot! 

That's really all I can think of in my list. :) 



by Whitney Martin 2:30 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%