Thursday, July 31, 2014

Welcome to the weekly meme called That's What He Said hosted by Chapter Break every Thursday. Post what your 
 book boyfriend says to his heroine. Keep in mind these are direct quotes from dialogue in a book.
Now this is my first time doing this so.. we will see how it goes. :) 


That's What He Said:

"Wars fought over a face like this," he murmured like he was talking to himself, my heart stopped beating and his thumbs moved lightly across my cheeks.
 "A man would work himself into the ground for it, go down to his knees to beg to keep it, endure torture to protect it, take a bullet for it," his eyes came to mine, "poison his brother to possess a face like this." 
-Knight to Anya

Knight by Kristen Ashley

by Whitney Martin 1:30 AM 7 comments

7 comments :

  1. Ooh what a cool quote. Thanks for joining in our meme. I'm not familiar with this book, so next time do include a bit of context and why you picked the quote :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will Julie. Thanks for stopping by. ;)

      Delete
  2. hmmm me thinks the brother got poisoned. lol... yeah,I am interested in the context.... intriguing... thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol ! You should check it out. ;) I love that quote though, to me it is extremely beautiful!

      Delete
  3. Dayum, Whitney! I'm reading Rock Chick Reckoning right now and I'm so happy I have many more fabulous KA books to start once I finish this series. :) Love this quote!! She can definitely write an alpha, can't she?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Yes I totally agree! She can right some of the best alphas ever! I love KA.

      Delete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%