Sunday, July 13, 2014

Welcome to the Sunday Post! 

 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

 It lets everyone know what happened during our week.. 

 So check it out.


Personal & Blog:
Happy Sunday!

This past week has been mostly uneventful! Our whole apartment complex did lose water for most of the day Friday though because there was a water line bust or something like that. It wasn't fun, but they did eventually get it fixed. 

My son has decided he LOVES the Power Rangers... So he sits down and watches them then tries to actually do the things they do.. And well he's only two so he look super cute doing it. But now it's Power Ranger crazy in my house! 

I haven't been doing very many meme's the past week mainly because I'm a little bit bored with them. So I sorta just ignored them this week for the most part, but next week I should be back in the swing of things. 

That's about it. I hope everyone has an awesome Sunday, and a great week!


-Last Week-

Memes:




Blog Tours & More: 









Cover Reveal:







Books+Reviews:


by Whitney Martin 2:00 AM 4 comments

4 comments :

  1. I love when they get old enough to really start paying attention to things around them! I currently live with a 4 year old Batman. It's fun but sometimes we have to switch it back to Daniel Tiger. Glad the water issue was fixed relatively quickly. No fun! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it was fixed fast as well! I'm tired of having water problems lol.
      And it is awesome that he's finally paying attention to things now. :) And a four year old Batman doesn't sound too bad lol. I actually like the Power Rangers, so that's a plus as well. Have a good week as well. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I remember my son loving Spiderman and trying to jump from things and trying to shoot web out of his wrist. He's 13 now and doesn't believe he ever did it. I have pictures. lol... Sorry to hear about the no water, that would be awful but at least they got it fixed. Have a great week..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! And Spiderman is something else I wonder if I should be looking forward too lol. :) My son is already trying to do flips and jump off things just from watching the Power Rangers, and he's only two!

      Have a great week.

      Delete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%