Sunday, July 6, 2014


Welcome to the Sunday Post! 

 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer

 It lets everyone know what happened during our week..

 So check it out.



Personal & Blog:
Happy Sunday Everyone!

I hope everyone who celebrated the 4th of July had a nice weekend! 

My family and I just hung out together and had a cook out and shot off some fire works. It was really nice to see them, but my son only saw a few before he fell asleep. He got to go swimming all day Friday she was super tired by the time it got dark! :) 

There isn't too much going on besides books and more books. I joined a book club on facebook and we started our book there. I like this book club so far. It is really interesting, you should check it out. 


-Last Week-

Memes:



Blog Tours & More:









New Books+Reviews:











Book Club Reads:



by Whitney Martin 2:00 AM 2 comments

2 comments :

  1. We didn't do much for the 4th this year, but did have some good food and saw some fireworks so it was nice. Will check out your movie post, I never read Eragon but wondered if the movie was any good...

    Hope you had a great long weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thanks for stopping by. I highly recommend Eragon it is very good. :) Fireworks are awesome, I'm glad you had a nice 4th of July!

      Delete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%