Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Title: Unmasked Volume 2
Series: Unmakes, #2
Author: Cassia Leo
Rating: 




I left my former life – and my mask – behind.

Running from a past where I was born unloved. A past where I was betrayed by love.

Running from an organization with limitless power and stealth. Running for my life.

I never expected to find love on the run. Not in a tiny seaside town on an island in the middle of nowhere.

Not without my mask.

But it seems as if my sad story is being rewritten with someone else’s pen. But whose pen is it?

This question haunts me day and night. And I get my answer on a perfectly decadent evening. When I come home to find my bedroom perfumed with the scent of death.

He’s here.



As the second book in the Unmasked series this one takes off right where the first one left off. Alex has completely changed her name, and is now out of hiding technically. She's in a new place, and wants to start over even though she's not sure if she really killed Daimon or not she knows she's is in for a fight for her life. And then when unexpected things come up she isn't sure what to do at all now...


I didn't really like this one at all. I hated the way Alex acted in this one. She seemed like a totally different person, and I hated the fact that she was technically with another guy. It really made me mad! But I did like the fact that we got to see a different person's point of view in the book. And I can't wait to read the next one


by Whitney Martin 3:00 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%