Monday, July 21, 2014

Title: Sal
Series: The Ride Series, #2
Author: Megan O'Brien
Rating: 

Six months ago he left me. He walked out of my life without a second glance. 

 Kat Jennings has done her best to pick up the pieces since Sal left her. But just when she starts to move forward, Sal comes bursting back into her life with a singular purpose, to reclaim her. 

 And he’s not taking no for an answer. 

 When an unknown danger threatens Kat and the families of the Knights motorcycle club can she let Sal in enough to save her… even if that means sacrificing her heart? 

This is the story of Kat and Sal. Book Two of the Ride Series. Can be read as a stand-alone but it is recommended to read Book One, Cole, first. 

 * Due to strong language and sexual content, this book is not intended for readers under the age of 18.

Sal begins with us seeing him leave Kat. For six months he's gone, but then he shows up out of no where one night. Kat knows she still loves him, but she's very angry and hurt that he left her without much of an explanation. Not only that she also realizes that maybe there relationship wasn't exactly as great as she once thought it was since both of them seem to be holding back so much. These two have a whole lot to work through to get to their HEA, and it isn't just between them they also have to worry about someone who is targeting the club, and Kat...

 I really loved this book! It was written really well, and had me wanting to know what was going to happen next. I loved the plot, and the characters a lot. Kat and Sal are perfect together, and by themselves they are awesome as well. I felt like Kat was a really strong heroine, but she wasn't over the top or whinny she was just perfect. And Sal was messed up, but it wasn't over done, it had just the right amount of awesome added to him as well. I think I may even like this one more than the first one, it was just that awesome. Now I'm looking forward tot he next one even more, I'm kinda already in love with Axel. This is one of the best biker series I've ever read. Probably in my top three!

by Whitney Martin 12:00 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%