Sunday, July 20, 2014

Title: Room 212
Author: Kate Stewart
Rating: 

In every life there is always that...one. 

 Twenty-one year old Laura Sedgwick is a rebel without a cause. Her only plans for life are to make no plans. She revels in her fascination of the unexpected as she navigates her way through mid -1990’s Dallas nightlife. One very bad night brings her face to face with the one man likely to change her mind about…well...everything. 

Twenty-three year old Seth Whitaker has every intention of seeing through with his well mapped out life. He is a hard working over-achiever that has no intentions of slowing his pace for anyone. With a fierce determination to not let life pass him by without taking a huge bite, he finds himself inexplicably drawn to the one distraction that could keep him from his best laid plans. Little did he know his determination to keep his life on track would be the very thing to trigger the events that change the course of both their lives. 

 In this life she had only done one thing right... and she was his only chance at salvation.


Room 212 begins with Laura just breaking up with her boyfriend and trying to figure out what to next in her life. But her plans go a little crazy when an accidental meeting with Seth Whitaker. Seth has his plans laid out to the T. Everything is set in motion for him, but his world gets knocked back when he meets Laura. But these two keeping making mistakes, and getting hurt, until finally years later they meet again... 

 I must say I didn't really like this book at all, it just wasn't for me. I was really interested at first because the beginning pulled me in, but once I got to know more about Seth, I really started to hate the book. I felt like Laura could have done so much better than him, he was the worst kind of jerk, and she needed better. She also sort of got on my nerves a lot during the book, until pretty much the end. The plot line was alright, but I just didn't get a lot of what happened, and I didn't like it that it did. So this was not the book for me.

by Whitney Martin 1:00 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%