Thursday, July 17, 2014

Title: The Intern volume 3
Series: The Intern, #3
Author: Brooke Cumberland
Rating: 

I should’ve known. I should’ve listened to my gut. 
But I didn’t. I listened with the wrong head. And where did it get me? Secrets. Lies. Deceit. She embodied them all. Deceived her way into my company. Lied about who she was. Kept secrets from me after convincing me I could trust her. Those walls she tore down are back up in full force. 
Cold. Angry. Unforgiving. 
 She was no longer my intern. She was no longer mine. 

 *The Intern is a three-part romantic suspense serial.*

The story continues in the Intern number 3, with all hell breaking loose and Bentley reacts harshly to Ceci's betrayal. These two loose everything they had and more after that. The book continues to take us on a journey through their lives the next few years. And I won't say more because it will give to much away. 

 I love this one! It was really good. We see Bentley and Ceci both suffer through guilt and more with all the twist this story throws at us. I felt so bad for both of them. But it was also really nice to see them both grow and become more mature because of everything they had been through. I loved Bentley in this one, he was amazing. And the end was just super spectacular, it couldn't have been better!

by Whitney Martin 12:00 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%