Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Title: First Act
Series: Night Fury, #1
Author: Bella Aurora
Rating: 


My name is Catarina. Or, that’s who I was christened to be, anyways. I live in a convent. I am a nun in training. A postulant. I am eighteen years old. I am a predator. No one is safe from me. I am protected. No one can get to me. By day one way, by night another. They call on me. My name is Catarina. Codename: Night Fury. No one is safe from me. I will come for you.


Fist Act begins with Cat being let do a new mission. She messed up really badly in the past, but now she is beyond ready. As she continues on with her mission, she meets a new member to the team Marco. She and Marco instantly have an attraction to one another but they both think its best to stay away, except neither one of them is able to. Cat is trying to figure out what her heart wants, deal with the life she has, and move past all the mistakes she's made in the past.. But that's not easy to do.. 

 When the book start I was actually kind of creeped out by it, because I was imagining all kinds of horrible things being done to Cat... Well I'm exactly sure what was up with the prologue, it wasn't explained in the book but I'm hoping it will be later on in other books. The ending was a cliffhanger that left me wanting more, and confused. I'm not exactly sure what to expect for the next book. But this one was okay. It has a really interesting story, with really fun characters.
by Whitney Martin 12:00 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%