Saturday, July 5, 2014

Title: Dragon's Lair
Series: Wind Dragons MC, #1
Author: Chantal Fernando
Rating: 



When I found my boyfriend cheating on me, I did something stupid. 

Or should I say, someone? 

 Because of that mistake, I’m now stuck in a world I don’t belong in. I’m a law student. They’re criminals.

 He’s the Vice President of a MC. I’m a good girl with a strict upbringing. 

 He’s my ex-boyfriend’s brother. And I’m screwed.

Dragon's Lair begins with Faye running from her life to figure out what to do next. Her life has been going down the toilet and it just keeps getting worse. After finding her boyfriend cheating on her, she ends up spending sleeping with his brother as a one night stand... But things get complicated, and Faye realizes that Dex is actually part of a well known dangerous MC, so she decides to run. But Dex finds her and brings her back. Now these two have a whole lot of drama to work through to figure out where to go next. 

This book was okay. I really liked the heroine a lot. Dex was okay, but sometimes the way he acted just bothered me. Faye however was really awesome. And the story line was pretty interesting. So over all I would say it was a nice short read. It wasn't has dark or gritty has some of the other biker books I've read, but it did have lots of drama, romance, and some major sass and butt kicking going on!

by Whitney Martin 9:25 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%