Saturday, July 5, 2014

Title: Archer's Voice
Series: A Sign of Love
Author: Mia Sheridan
Rating: 


When Bree Prescott arrives in the sleepy, lakeside town of Pelion, Maine, she hopes against hope that this is the place where she will finally find the peace she so desperately seeks. On her first day there, her life collides with Archer Hale, an isolated man who holds a secret agony of his own. A man no one else sees. 

 Archer's Voice is the story of a woman chained to the memory of one horrifying night and the man whose love is the key to her freedom. It is the story of a silent man who lives with an excruciating wound and the woman who helps him find his voice. It is the story of suffering, fate, and the transformative power of love.

Archer's Voice begins when Bree moves to a new town. She's had so much happen to her, and she just wants an escape so she leaves. She never expected what she would find in this new town, until she meets Archer. He has his won demons, and many other problems but they start to form a connection even though neither one of them are very sure about what is happening. They do however try very hard to push through it all to come out together in they end...

 This book was not at all what I was expected. I had actually been putting it off for a months because I just didn't think it was something I could get into... boy, do I feel stupid now! I should have read it as soon as I got it! The writing was really good, and the plot had me constantly wondering what was going to happen next. The heroine is fierce, but sweet and beautiful all in one. She's so strong for Archer, and she wasn't afraid to show him she wanted him. And Archer.. He is for sure in a league all on his own. I mean seriously he was a mixture of alpha male, with shyness, and lots of insecurities. I really admired both the heroine and hero though out this book. I couldn't believe they were so strong and had to go through all of that it was truly amazing! Then the epilogue just made it even better. This was a very wonderful story that I very much recommend!
by Whitney Martin 4:19 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%