Monday, July 21, 2014

It's Movie Monday Time! This week is going to be a little different.

I'm going to tell you about the recent movie I saw, and I'm asking a question! Just comment and link up to participate and share your love for movies as well! 



Determined to make her own path in life, Princess Merida defies a custom that brings chaos to her kingdom. Granted one wish, Merida must rely on her bravery and her archery skills to undo a beastly curse.

Brave is my recently watched movie! It was wonderful, and not at all what I was expecting at all. It wasn't a typical Disney princess movie either, it was SO much more. And it wasn't just me who loved it either, my husband, and my son both loved it! 

A huge plus to the show was the main character was amazing with a bow and arrow, she kicked major butt. 

I hope you all get a chance to watch this beautiful tale, that had me and my family laughing out loud, and crying during the sad parts. It was truly amazing. One of my favorite Disney Movies. 


Q: What is YOUR favorite Disney Movie?

Answer in the comments or link up your own post and answer there! 
Have fun, and share your movies. 

by Whitney Martin 2:30 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%