Sunday, June 8, 2014


Welcome to the Sunday Post! 

 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer

It lets everyone know what happened during our week.. 

 So check it out.








Personal & Blog:
Happy Sunday everyone! 

 This week has actually been quite busy, not a whole lot going on personally wise, but blog wise yes. However, my husband just started his new job as a tech at a internet company so that is exciting! But we've had a bit of bad luck with our hot water heater going out, so it's cold showers till Monday! ick! 

 Other than that I've had the pleasure of reading a very dear friend of mines new book that is being released today, The Real Deal by Kendal Waller. 
Be sure to check out her giveaway on Facebook and her book on Goodreads. If you like romance, or Kristen Ashley books then you will for sure like this one! 

 I've also had the pleasure to meet a new author who let me read her book that comes out at the end of this month, and let me tell you if you like young adult romances this is the book for you! It is called Lost in Starlight by Sherry Soule. This boook is a mix between Twilight and the Lux Series. Just check it out, you will love it! 
Check it out on Goodreads

 Last but not least I've been working on setting up a blog tour for The Zharmae Publishing Press for a really cool book called Kundalis: Storm Dragon by Frances Pauli if anyone is interested in this please let me know, and you can click the link below to sign up! 


 That's all for now everyone, have a fantastic week!


-Last Week-

Memes:




Blog Tours & Giveaways:


NetGalley Reviews:




by Whitney Martin 2:08 AM 18 comments

18 comments :

  1. Ugh. Cold showers = the worst. It's winter where I am, so I'm doubly shivering even considering it. x) Burn Into Me has a sufficiently creepy cover! Happy reading. :) My Sunday Post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yes Burn Into Me has a creepy cover, but I kind of like it :) Also the book is really pretty good! You should check it out. And I'm so glad it's summer hear so at least when I get really hot, and go take a shower I feel better hehe!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Oh I really hope you'll get some better weather this next week. We'll have plenty of sun so I'll try to send some your way :) Also I need to continue with Samantha Young's series soon. Great haul :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And it started raining in the middle of the night last night, it seemed like it just came out of no where. Now it is cloudy and cooler!

      Have a good week

      Delete
  3. Cold showers ? You're brave, I can only wash my hair with cold water (bad plumbing here, we have hot water but it takes a lot of time before it comes up). It's so good that your husband started this new job. Have a great week (and hot water !) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thank you! I hope to have hot water soon, but we will see! This is actually the second time my husband and I have had to endure this, but at least this time it is summer and not winter like last time!

      Have a good week!

      Delete
  4. You got some nice books. Cold showers really. You are much braver than me. Hope you love them all.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thanks for stopping by as well.

      Delete
  5. Twister! My wife and I love that movie- it's one of those where if it's on, we're watching it. :) I'll have to go check out your post... good luck with the hot water heater, that's always fun...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yeah it is always fun.. hmmm I can't get enough of Twister.. And I've read up about it that it is sort of believed the movie is cursed so that makes me love it even more!
      Thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  6. Loving Blackmail looks good. Cold showers are awful. Hang in there and congrats to hubby and his new job! Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are awful yikes! And I do recommend Loving Blackmail it was pretty interesting. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. I have heard some great things for Fall From India Place and I can't wait to read it.

    Happy Reading!

    My Weekly Wrap up Post

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked it, but I felt it wasn't as good as previous books!

      Delete
  8. So sorry about your hot water heater. I paid an embarrassingly high amount extra to have ours replaced that day when it went out because cold showers are absolutely the worst. You are much tougher than me! I'm dying to read Fall From India Place! Hopefully you enjoy it! Have a great week and extra hot showers very soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully we will get the hot water heater fix soon! At least you got yours fixed so soon :)

      And I liked Fall From India Place, but it just didn't seem as good as previous books to me.

      Thanks for stopping by, have a great week as well.

      Delete
  9. Hope you got the hot water fixed, and also hope it wasn't a major deal, how annoying. I will check out The Real Deal and I've also joined the author on FB. Love and Romance is always good!
    Thanks for stopping by, I'm a bit late this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by as well! We did get it fixed, but then it stopped again so hopefully it will be completely fixed soon. And The Real Deal is really good, I hope you get to read it and like it.

      Delete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%