Sunday, June 1, 2014


Welcome to the Sunday Post! 

 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It lets everyone know what happened during our week.. 

 So check it out.



Personal & Blog Stuff:
There really isn't too much going on at this time. I had my nephew's high school graduation to attend on Friday, but other than that things seem to just be going by slowly. Just enjoying reading, and blogging. I do start my job this month, so I'm super excited about hat.
 I'm excited that June is here. I love the summer months, even though it gets super hot. I'm not exactly sure how many books I've read this month, but I do know I am way behind in my Goodreads challenge. But only because I've been so addicted to Wattpad, and the free stories on there that I haven't been reading too many books lately. I was actually in a slump before I found Wattpad. I couldn't find anything I really like even though I kept reading, so now this month hopefully I will get caught up on those books! :)

 I hope everyone has a great week. Happy June!


-Last Week-

Memes:





Blog Tours:

Book Blitz: Don't Fall by Rachel Schieffelbein


New From NetGalley(Review to come):
 Until I Found You by Victoria Bylin


 The Texan's Cowgirl Bride by Trish Milburn



 Silenced by Dani Pettrey



Five Ways To Fall by K.A. Tucker



by Whitney Martin 6:01 PM 2 comments

2 comments :

  1. I've never been on Wattpad, I'll have to try. As long as you're enjoying yourself, it's all that matters ! Good luck on your new job and have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and thanks for stopping by. You should try Wattpad. They have a bunch of interesting stories on there.

      Delete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%