Saturday, June 28, 2014

Title: Iris
Series: The Wild Side, #2
Author: R.K. Lilley
Rating: 




ARE YOU READY FOR A TWIST? 

 Who is Iris? 
Where did she come from? 
Where has she gone? 

 Alasdair Masters has more questions than answers about his new, too young obsession, and when he finds out she’s been lying to him, from their first meeting to their last one, he’s more confused than ever about her feelings, her intentions. 
 And what’s just as confusing are his own feelings. Has he turned something purely physical into something emotional in his own head? Is any of it mutual? 
 The only thing he doesn’t question is whether he’ll keep going back for more. 

 DAIR 
 Me, I was simple. I was order. A very neat, efficient machine that ran on nothing but air. Me plus anyone else, well, that was another matter. 
And me plus Iris, that was a monster of a machine, with all gears going at different speeds, some spinning off their hinges, just going mad, but it was a wonderful madness, at full throttle, misfiring in all directions. 
 It felt wonderful and dreadful. 
 I was breaking down, and it felt amazing. 
 And terrifying.


Iris picks up two months where The Wild Side left off. Dair has been thinking of nothing but Iris for the last two months, when suddenly she finds him at a coffee shop. As they start their relationship over again where they left off, Dair is determined not lose her again and learn her secrets. But the problem is Iris isn't budging. These two seem to have a lot of feelings for each other but there are so many secrets between them neither one is sure that they will get to be together..

 This one had another crazy cliffhanger ending, that made me happy, mad, sad and extremely pissed off all at once. I really have no idea why I'm obsessed with this series, but I am. There is just something about it that hits my curiosity and has me wanting more. I love Dair and Iris, and I love them together as well. I felt like Dair's character greatly improved in this one. He didn't seem as afraid of his feelings, and he wasn't afraid to show people how he felt either. And Iris was still the same wild one. But we got to see a few things unravel, and more questions unanswered. I can not wait to read the next one. This serious is just too good. It has romance, sexy scene, mystery, and lots of drama.

by Whitney Martin 8:07 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%