Saturday, June 7, 2014

Title: Fall From India Place

Series: On Dublin Street, #4

Author: Samantha Young



Rating:

The New York Times bestselling author of On Dublin Street and Down London Road returns with a story about letting go of the past and learning to trust in the future… 

When Hannah Nichols last saw Marco D’Alessandro, five long years ago, he broke her heart. The bad boy with a hidden sweet side was the only guy Hannah ever loved—and the only man she’s ever been with. After one intense night of giving into temptation, Marco took off, leaving Scotland and Hannah behind. Shattered by the consequences of their night together, Hannah has never truly moved on. 

 Leaving Hannah was the biggest mistake of Marco’s life, something he has deeply regretted for years. So when fate reunites them, he refuses to let her go without a fight. Determined to make her his, Marco pursues Hannah, reminding her of all the reasons they’re meant to be together...

But just when Marco thinks they’re committed to a future together, Hannah makes a discovery that unearths the secret pain she’s been hiding from him, a secret that could tear them apart before they have a real chance to start over again…



Fall From India Place begins with us getting to see how Hannah's life is now after her teenage years. She is still heartbroken from what happened with Marco the man she gave her heart to. When she actually sees him back she's not sure what to think, especially when he keeps wanting them to start over, and he's keeping a secret from her. But she's also keeping a secret.. These two have a whole lot to go through before they can end up being together.. 

 This book wasn't really as good as previous books in my opinion. I think my main problem was I didn't like Hannah at all. She drove me nuts, and annoyed the crap out of me. I felt she was a insecure, selfish, biotch who needed to be slapped upside the head. Forgive me for being so blunt but I felt it had to be said. Gosh! I did however love Marco, even though I think his excuses for things he did were beyond lame. I still forgave him in the end, but I felt Hannah didn't really redeem herself at all. Other than that the writing was awesome, and so was the over all plot line. And I loved how Marco was a possessive alpha male! He rocked that part. It was also nice to see more of the Dublin street crew, and I kind of want Cole to get his own book, he's probably my favorite!



by Whitney Martin 12:30 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%