Monday, June 23, 2014

Title: Cooper
Series: Corps Security, #4
Author: Harper Sloan
Rating: 






Do you take me seriously? Because I don’t. I use my jokes and easygoing personality to hide the pain I’ve felt since he took his last breath. I’m adrift without my partner in crime, my best friend…my brother. I can taste the vengeance just within my grasp. 

 Until she barges into my life. Promising me happiness and a peace I’ve been craving for years. She is the sun to my darkness, the happy to my despair.

 But she holds secrets. Just like I do. She holds hers close, where I just pray mine don’t rock the walls we’re trying to build. 

 Now I’m stuck at a crossroads between my desire for revenge and my craving for her and the life we could have together—and I have no idea which road I should travel. 

 All I know with crystal clear certainty is that the past has the power to destroy it all.


Cooper begins with Asher still having a hard time getting over his brother's death. As a matter a fact he spends most of his time drunk not remembering what he's doing, or who.. But all of that changes when Maddox sets him straight and he learns a few things about the woman he wants... Now he's going to do his best to make her his no matter what.. But these two have a few problems they must deal with in order to have that fairytale ending.

 I liked this book, but it wasn't as good as the previous books. I didn't like Asher or Chelcie by themselves. But together they were awesome. Their relationship together was really wonderful! I loved the way they feel about each other, and they things they said to each other through out the book. I just didn't like a whole lot of what they did at first. Other than that the plot was interesting, but it just didn't suck me in very well. But I am dying to read Maddox's story. I can not wait!



by Whitney Martin 5:12 PM 2 comments

2 comments :

  1. I really loved Axel but no so much the other novels of the series, so I'll pass ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked Axel as well, but I'm really look forward to the Maddox book!

      Delete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%