Sunday, June 8, 2014

\
Welcome everyone to Feature & Follow Friday! 

This is a meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read

This meme is all about finding new blogs, and getting more blog followers. If you follow me I will follow you back!




This Weeks Question is....

Q: What are your non book guilty pleasures? Like Movies, T.V. Shows, ect!


A: Well I like a lot of things actually! I love movies and T.V. Shows. Some of my favorite shows are:

Dawson's Creek

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Charmed

Bones

CSI

Veronica Mars

Roswell 

Supernatural

Smallville

Wildfire

Charlie's Angels

Law and Order SVU

The Big Bang Theory

Summerland 
(even though it only lasted one season)

Heartland 
(Canadian show about a girl and horses)

There are a lot more that I like but these are my favorites!


Some of my favorite movies are:

Twister

She's All That

Veronica Mars

Ten Things I Hate About You

Never Been Kissed

Sweet Home Alabama

Lion King 2

Greese 2

Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights

Save The Last Dance

Step Up

Top Gun

Pretty in Pink

And I could go on and on and on lol but I will stop now!


I like to also scrapbook and play video games like Mario. Other than that I just hang out with husband and son! 


What about you?




by Whitney Martin 1:41 AM 4 comments

4 comments :

  1. OMG we have so much in common! Love me some Dawson's Creek I've been tempted to revisit the whole series. Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so awesome! I've seen it several times, but it has been a few years since I last watched it so I may have to watch it again!

      Delete
  2. I loved Pretty in Pink - haven't seen it in ages, in fact, I think I should watch it tonight!
    Old follower :) Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I hope you like it! If you want check out my Movie Monday post tomorrow if your interested in movies!

      Delete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%