Tuesday, May 6, 2014


Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday, a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish


I actually really like this weeks top ten list. I love book covers, and this is just a great way to show the love!

Top Ten book covers I’d frame as pieces of art:


1) Apollyon by Jennifer L. Armentrout: This cover is just beautiful! I love the flower, and the beautiful red and orange colors. 


2) Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout: This is actually the first book in this series, and I love the cover as much as I love the book. The cover is just beautiful, with the purple flower. I love it. 



3) Iced by Karen Marie Moning: Iced is the first book in the Dani O'Malley series, a spin off of The Fever Series, that stars Dani. It has a kick ass cover that has been ICED! I love it. 



4) Magic Gifts by Ilona Andres: I've read this series, but never this book to be honest. However, I do love the cover. I think the sword is super cool, and the way she's holding it with that fierce expression on her face is just really cool!



5) Biting Bad by Chloe Neill: This book has a kick ass heroine on it with a beautiful city in the backround that just stands out. I love this cover, it is kick ass yet pretty at the same time. 




6) Blood Solstice by Samantha Young: This cover is equally captivating, and creepy. I really feel drawn to this one for some strange reason, even though it is sort of creepy.



7) Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles: This cover is very romantic to me. I think it is sweet, and I honestly would want a picture of me and my husband like this, because I think it just that cute. 



8) Crimson Sunrise by J.A. Saare: I love shifter books! This book cover has a beautiful sunrise with a very pretty wolf on it! 



9) Behold The Stars by Susan Fanetti: I think the cover sort of speaks for its self. It is absolutely breathtaking! I love love love this cover!



10) The Will by Kristen Ashley: I don't know why but I love book covers with flowers on them, and this one is really pretty! I love the book and the cover! 


That is all of my top ten! What are your top ten book covers?



by Whitney Martin 2:30 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%