Sunday, May 25, 2014

Welcome to the Sunday Post! 

 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It lets everyone know what happened during our week.. 

 So check it out.

Personal & Blog:
Hey everyone! Not a whole lot going on this week besides a really long weekend! That I'm thankful for. Other than that just catching up on my reading, and blog posts. And still trying to get the Movie Monday meme going. 

 Then on a more personal level today my husband, son, and I went to my mother-in-law's house for a cook out for memorial day weekend. We had awesome steaks, potato salad, and green beans with sweet tea! It was amazing! Then we got to sit outside on the porch and watch it rain! It was a beautiful day! 

I hope everyone had a good Sunday, and you all have a great week. 

Happy Reading.






-Last Week-


Memes:







Book Tours:

Book Tour: Unseasonal War by David Englund





New Books & Reviews:






ARC:


by Whitney Martin 9:31 PM 4 comments

4 comments :

  1. Glad you all had such a quiet and wonderful day :) Have a great week !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and thanks for stopping by, have a great week!

      Delete
  2. You are making me hungry now :)
    The cover for My Second Chance Mate looks so beautiful.
    Have a great week and Happy Reading.
    My Sunday Post is here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%