Sunday, May 11, 2014


Welcome to the Sunday Post! 

 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer

 It lets everyone know what happened during our week.. So check it out.





Personal & Blog: 


Happy Mother's Day!
I didn't really have a lot to do this Mother's day. Other than spend time with my husband and son. We did end up going to the mall, and eating. Then we went to my grandmother's grave to say Happy Mother's Day. That was pretty crazy, then we all just came home to chill out in our lazy clothes watching movies and reading. :)

 There wasn't really too much going on this week, other than just trying to work on more blog posts and things. 

I'm really trying to get the Movie Monday thing going so if you love movies feel free to join and share. I'm also looking for a linky type of thing for people to link up their own posts. :) Other than that it finally rained the other which was very nice. But it is hot, and I love it. Well for the most part love it.





by Whitney Martin 3:51 PM 8 comments

8 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day Whitney! Hope it's a great one!

    The Mischievous Mrs. Maxfield sounds absolutely wonderful! I can't wait to see what you think of it - I'll definitely be on the lookout for your review! :D

    Thanks for sharing and happy reading! <3

    ~ Zoe @ The Infinite To-Read Shelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thank you for stopping by! I just finished the book and will posting the review soon. I LOVED IT! It was wonderful.
      See ya Zoe. :) have a great week.

      Delete
  2. Happy Mother's Day! I have been on a Harlequin kick lately, both buying and reading. They are such fun comfort reads for me. I'm going to check out your Movie Monday post...I saw the title Pretty in Pink and totally squeeed. I love that movie. (And the Breakfast Club...god, that might just be my favorite movie, EVER.) I hope you have a great week and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kat! I've been reading tons of stuff from Wattpad.. I'm seriously addicted I can't get rid of it lol. :) And I'm thinking about getting a linky thing for the Movie Monday if I get enough people to comment on it. I think it will be fun. :) So I've been looking around for that. I also love Pretty in Pink and the Breakfast Club, and Sixteen Candles.. But I think Pretty in Pink is my favorite out those three. :) Have a great week!

      Delete
  3. Happy Mothers Day! Sounds like you had a pretty good relaxing day... watching movies and reading is always good.

    Nice Movie Monday post, I love the John Hughes movies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Greg! I love movies and reading. And I love a lot of John Hughes movies.. I think Pretty in Pink might be my favorite, but I'm not for sure yet! I hope you have a good week!

      My Sunday Post
      Whitney@Shooting Stars Reviews

      Delete
  4. Sounds like you had a nice day!

    It has done nothing but rain here for the last week! It's pouring right now, so I'm not looking forward to running out for lunch. I am going to get drenched :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no that's no fun! It rained a little bit last week, but not very much. Now it is just hot, and windy!

      Delete

Bookmark Us

Delicious Digg Facebook Favorites More Stumbleupon Twitter

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

Favorite Books Montage

Beautiful Disaster
Bloodlines
Breathe
Crow's Row
The Edge of Never
Fairytale Come Alive
Fallen Crest High
From Rags
The Gamble
Games of the Heart
Glass Houses
Halfway to the Grave
In Bed with a Highlander
Motorcycle Man
The Next Door Boys
Play It Safe
Raid
Reason to Breathe
Rock Chick Regret
Saving Grace


Whit's favorite books »

♥Blog Awards♥

2014 Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Whitney has read 147 books toward her goal of 575 books.
hide