Sunday, May 18, 2014


Welcome to the Sunday Post! 

 A weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It lets everyone know what happened during our week.. 

So check it out.






Personal & Blog:
Happy Sunday everyone! There really hasn't been too much going on recently except trying to find some good books to read. 

There was some good news this week, I got the job at The Zharmae Publishing Press as a marketing associate.  So YAY! I'm exciting. I start June 1st.  

Oh and I got my first blogger award! YAY!




by Whitney Martin 11:42 AM 6 comments

6 comments :

  1. Congrats on the new job, how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats with your new job and blogger award! I'm so happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And thanks for stopping by as well.

      Delete
  3. Congrats on the new job and the blog award! Happy reading this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Happy reading this week as well.

      Delete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%