Friday, May 23, 2014


Brianne has never been one for love. Her friend Kyla has. So what happens when Kyla forces her to throw an apple across the cafeteria to see who her future love is? Nothing good obviously. Or so Brianne thought. Who would have known that a stupid apple could be right?


Title: It All Started With An Apple
Author: Ashley Fisher, Ashley Winters
Rating:



Found on Wattpad. 


 This book begins when Brianne gets coerced into throwing an apple across the cafeteria at school to find out who will be her future love by her best friend. When the apply hits the most popular guy in school, Dannon, in the back of the head he goes to return the apple to Bri, then decides to keep it instead. From then on he seems to always be around her, smiling, and laughing. Bri thinks he's just faking being nice, and in truth he is really mean, little did she know how wrong she truly was. These two start to form a friendship that turns into more. But the problem is Dannon may be hiding something, something big from everyone including Bri. This secret will change Bri's life forever. 

 This book just blew me away. I had no idea what to expect when I started reading it, and wow. It is really hard to put into words what I think about this book, but I will give it my best shot. The book is extremely funny! Through out about seventy to eighty percent of the book all I did was laugh. Bri is very snarky and funny. And Dannon is extremely sweet, going through life with a smile on his face all the time. These two were perfect for each other. Then once it get through all that funny the book turns horrifyingly sad! I had no idea a book could be so humorous and sad all at the same time, but this book accomplished that feat splendidly. This book brings out so many happy and sad emotions I wasn't sure what to think, but in the end it was beautiful. I truly love this book, and I give major kudos to the author for writing this story so great! I can not wait to read more.

by Whitney Martin 10:32 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%