Friday, May 30, 2014


Welcome everyone to Feature & Follow Friday! 

 This is a meme hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee

It is a great way to find new blogs, and more followers. If you follow me, I will follow you back.

This Weeks Question

Q: How important is good writing to you? In an ideal world, a book would be beautifully written AND have great character development, plot, etc. But in the real world, which do you prefer: (1) Great characters and plot with lousy writing or (2) Middling character development and plot but gorgeous writing.


A: Well this question is actually kind of hard to me. Because if the writing of a book is semi bad, but it has a good plot then I'm totally okay with reading it. However, if there are way too many exclamation marks after sentences or dialogue in a story then I can not stand to read it because it drives me nuts. 

For Example: "I hate this book!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she exclaimed. 

(Yes, I have tried to read a story recently with the dialogue just like that, and I gave up.)
This is truly the only grammatical error that bugs me. Other wise if the story at least flows then I can read it. 




What about you?




by Whitney Martin 11:17 PM 6 comments

6 comments :

  1. I chose great characters and plot with forgivable writing.

    New twitter, GFC, fb & bloglovin follower. Follow me back via my ff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with that to some aspect. Have a great weekend. thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Yeah I agree... I forgot to mention that. Sometimes when it's that bad, it would be a DNF for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I know it would be a DNF for me too sometimes. Have great weekend, thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Good answer to a hard question. I'm an existing follower.
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%