Friday, May 9, 2014


Welcome to Feature & Follow Friday! A meme hosted by ParajunkeeAlison Can Read

This is a great way to get more followers, and to find more blogs to follow. If you follow me, I will follow you back! Oh, and I don't really care how you follow, but prefer email or bloglovin'


This Weeks Question: 


 Q: What living author/authors would you like to have dinner with? Think outside the box...






A: I have a list of author's I would love to have dinner with!

1) Kristen Ashley-Author of Rock Chick, Colorado Mountain series, Chaos series, Fantasyland Series, and more. 

 2) Kendal Waller-Author of Moving On and Trip & Fall 

 3) Nicola Claire-Author of Kindred Series, Sweet Seduction series, and more. 

 4) Jennifer Estep-Author of Elemental Assassin series, Mythos Academy series, and more.    
5) Maya Banks-Author of KGI series and tons more. 


 What are some authors you would want to have dinner with?





by Whitney Martin 11:17 AM 12 comments

12 comments :

  1. Great picks! Haven't read either of them, but really want to! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great weekend! Now following via GFC and Bloglovin'. My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by as well! :) I hope you get to check some of them out sometime.

      Delete
  2. I've only heard of Maya Banks but it sounds like it would be a fun dinner. Following via Bloglovin. Thanks for dropping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! Thanks as well. And I bet it would be awesome to have dinner with them.

      Delete
  3. I've read Jennifer Estep. New follower on Bloglovin'
    Diane @ Diane's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is awesome! I love her books. :) Have a good weekend, thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. These are new to me!

    Thanks for dropping by Second Run Reviews earlier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome. Thanks for stopping by as well.

      Delete
  5. I have Jennifer Estep and Maya Banks on my to-read list. Sounds like a good dinner party.

    I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I really like those two authors. Have a good week.

      Delete
  6. I've heard of all the authors you mentioned but I haven't read any of them.
    Thanks for stopping by my FF :) New Bloglovin' & Email follower
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and following! I hope you get a chance to read some books from them sometimes.

      Delete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%