Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Thank you to Moonrise Book Blog, for the nomination! 
This is a total surprise and honor! 



Now, to follow the rules of the Liebster Award...


1. Thank the blogger who nominated you. Done! 


2. Answer the eleven questions he/she asks.



3. Nominate eleven bloggers.



4. Ask these eleven bloggers eleven questions.




5. Let these eleven bloggers know that they have been nominated.
Here are the eleven questions my nominator has requested I answer: 

Q.1.  What made you start your blog? 
I started writing reviews on Goodreads a few months before I started my blog. I wanted to put my opinion on books out there in the world, so I decided to start a blog when I felt like Goodreads wasn't enough. 

Q.2.  Do you prefer paperbacks or ebooks? 

This is a hard one. I probably use to prefer ebooks as of last year, but now I'm changing my mind. I miss the paperbacks, so I've started my collection on paperbacks. 

Q.3.  What is the first book you read that left an impression on you?

The very first book I've ever read that left an impression on me was probably Anne of Green Gables. That book was wonderful to me. But I read that when I was still a teenager. 

Q.4.  What is your favorite book or series and why?

This is super hard, I have a lot of favorite books, and series. So my favorite book is The Gamble by Kristen Ashley. It's my favorite book because it has everything I love in a book. Romance, humor, drama, and action. It also has a little bit about suicide and rape as well that just touched something inside me when I read it.  And my favorite series is probably Elemental Assassin by Jennifer Estep, and Kate Daniels by Ilona Andrews. 

These two series are my favorite most likely because I can't get enough of them. I love the badass heroine who has to fight for everything she wants, and to keep her friends safe. 

Q.5.  You just won the lottery. What is the first thing you would do?

Well first I would pay off all kinds of bills if I'm being responsible. If I'm not being responsible, then I would go to the book store, and buy tons of books.

Q.6.  What is the one thing you cannot live without during the day?

My kindle. I can't live without reading in a day!

Q.7.  Besides reading, what is your favorite hobby? 

I love to play video games, scrapbook, and do stuff outside. 

Q.8.  Do you prefer sunshine or rain?

Sunshine! 

Q.9.  What is your pet peeve?

I really don't have one. I mean there are some things that people do that get on my nerves but I guess I don't really have one. Unless you count how long you have to wait for the next book to come out by my favorite author, or the next book in a series, then yeah that's my pet peeve.

Q.10. Are you more of a dog or cat person?

Dog! I have a cat right now because it was given to us, and we live in an apartment. But I use to have a beautiful black and white border collie/sheltie that was amazing. She was the best dog in the world, but she got stolen!

And finally... 

Q.11.  If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? 

Arizona, or Colorado. I'm really not a snow person that's why I wouldn't want to live in Colorado. But I also think it is very beautiful there, so that's why I would want to live there. 
And I would want to live in Arizona, because I actually like the heat, and I think it is very beautiful there as well! 


 Here are the eleven blogs I nominate for a Liebster Award!
These are newer (well they may not be all that new) blogs that help promote indie authors, and tons more. They hold giveaways, blog tours, and awesome reviews for many different things. 
Congrats bloggers on your nomination!















So here are my eleven questions for all of you nominees:

Q1: What made you start reading?

Q2: What's your favorite thing about blogging?

Q3: What is your favorite type of music? 

Q4: Who is your favorite author and why?

Q5: What is your favorite color?

Q6 If you could choose a time period to live in, what would it be? Example: 60's, 70's,80's.

Q7: What was the first book you ever read as a child?

Q8: What is your favorite movie/T.V. Show?

Q9: Do you have a favorite band? If so what is it?

Q10: Do you prefer coffee or tea?
 
Q11: What is a book that was some how meaningful to you? And why?


All right every one, that's all from me for today! I'm so excited I got nominated, and I hope all of you nominees enjoy it as well! Don't for get to comment, and to post your own Liebster post! Good luck. 









by Whitney Martin 12:51 PM 6 comments

6 comments :

  1. Thanks so much for the nomination!!! I love the elemental assassin series too, though I've only read book one so far. And yeah - I'm with you on the cold. I would love to visit Colorado, but I couldn't live there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome! ;) I hope you get to read more of the elemental assassin series, it just gets better and better!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations again on your award! You deserve it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the nomination.I just saw your comment on my blog and I'm really sorry that it took me so long!I hope I'm not late.I'm going to answer your questions on my blog during the upcoming week!And I love the Elemental Assassin Series but I'm really behind.

    Elena @ Book Lady's Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome! No you aren't too late! I'm just anxiously waiting the next book in the Elemental Assassin series! I can't wait lol

      Delete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%