Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine!

This week's pre-publication 'Can't wait to read' is:



Title: Sweet Seduction Stripped
Series: Sweet Seduction, #7
Author: Nicola Claire




"There are those who become obsessed with what they cannot obtain. Then there are those who already own it, given freely and completely. Guess which one you are." 

Bad guys come in all sorts of guises, sometimes they can be loving and devoted, and take on the appearance of a businessman. Just ask Amber Lane, she should know. She's been sleeping with the enemy for twenty months and only just now found out who exactly Jaxon Harding is. 

 Thinking her world is crumbling around her, she starts to see danger in every friendly face. Even in the those she has called friend for three years. If you can count an on-line acquaintance a good friend. When she decides to hack her chat-room partner to find out if he could be a member of Jaxon's team, she opens up a part of her heart she never knew she had already lost. And it hadn't been lost to her boyfriend. 

 Eric Shaw knows how easily possession can become obsession, at least his good friend Ben Tamati isn't above pointing it all out to him. But when his on-line fantasy becomes a thrilling reality he realises he'd sell his soul to have Amber Lane. But believing the beautiful, intelligent dancer-come-hacker has given him her heart freely is harder to accept. 

 Bomb threats and sinister dealings, manipulative and powerful men, chases through shadowed nightclubs, building collapses and international cyber stalking. Amber's world is nothing like she thought it. Can she survive the obsession of one very bad man? Or will she rejoice in being the possession of one very wicked one? Stripping for a living has nothing on baring your heart and soul. 

 Love at first sight has never been so dangerous and so very delicious at the same time.



What is your 'can't wait for' read?


by Whitney Martin 12:00 AM 16 comments

16 comments :

  1. I've never heard of this series before! What genre would this fall in??
    Michelle @ Book Hangover Blabs Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Romance for sure. But it's got a little bit of suspense. If you've ever read the Rock Chick series by Kristen Ashley, then this is similar to that. But it's very good!

      Delete
  2. This sounds interesting! It's not my kind of thing, but I have a friend who would devour this series. Thanks for sharing! :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! Thanks for stopping by. I hope your friend gets into it. :)

      Delete
  3. This is pretty different but very intriguing! I might have to go check it out now! I usually don't like mysterious books, but this one might be different!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    Here's my WoW
    Amber @ Paradise of Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome.. It's more of a suspense type of series. I love it!!

      Delete
  4. This is not something i usually read, but these books seam really interesting. I'll have to check them out.
    Thanks for stopping by my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! And I highly recommend them they are awesome!

      Delete
  5. I never heard of this serie before, but if it is romance it is always good.
    I hope you can start reading it soon after it is published.

    Thanks for your comment on my WoW.
    Mariska

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome. Thanks for stopping by as well! And I can't wait to read this book!

      Delete
  6. oh wow, the 7th book in the series. I seem to have a lot of catching up to do. But it looks fun and steamy.

    Awesome Pick! :)

    My WoW

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never heard of this series before but if you are excited for book 7 then they must be good :)

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW post!

    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed all of the books in this series! So I expect it to continue to get better! :)

      Delete
  8. Thanks for this, Whitney! The book is now live & I hope you all enjoy it!

    Nicola

    http://nicolaclairebooks.blogspot.com/2014/05/sweet-seduction-stripped-sweet.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! I'm going to get it soon! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%