Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine.
Let us know what book you are waiting on and why!


Title: Five Ways To Fall
Expected Publication Date: June 24, 2014
Author: K.A. Tucker



Purple-haired, sharp-tongued Reese MacKay knows all about making the wrong choice; she’s made plenty of them in her twenty-odd-years. So when her impulsive, short-lived marriage ends in heartbreak, she decides it’s time for a change. She moves to Miami with the intention of hitting reset on her irresponsible life, and she does quite well…aside from an epically humiliating one-night stand in Cancun with a hot blond bouncer named Ben. Thank God she can get on a plane and leave that mistake behind her. 

 Football scholarship and frat parties with hot chicks? Part of charmer Ben Morris’s plan. Blown knee that kills any hope of a professional football career? So not part of the plan. Luckily Ben has brains to go with his knockout looks and magnetism. After three long years of balancing law school with his job as a bouncer at Penny’s Palace, he’s ready to lead a more mature life—until his first day of work, when he finds himself in the office of that crazy, hot chick he met in Cancun. The one he hasn’t stopped thinking about. 

 If Ben truly were a smart guy, he’d stay clear of Reese. She’s the boss’s stepdaughter and it’s been made very clear that office romances are grounds for dismissal. Plus, rumor has it she’s trouble. The only problem is, he likes trouble, especially when it’s so good-looking…


Why I'm Waiting: I've loved the first three books in this series, and I can not wait to read more. I'm excited about Ben's book because it seems slightly different from the others, so I'm looking forward to a little change in the series. 


What are you waiting on?



by Whitney Martin 7:44 AM 9 comments

9 comments :

  1. YES! I love K.A. Tucker! :D Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I'm so behind. I need to start ten tiny breaths asap. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd never even heard of this series before, but I just looked up the first one on Goodreads and it sounds like something I'll love! I'll definitely have to check it out sometime soon. Thanks for introducing these books to me! (And thanks for stopping by my blog. :D)
    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome! I really hope you enjoy it. :)

      Have a good week

      Delete
  4. Haven't read this series, but it sounds interesting! Hope you enjoy this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I hope you get a chance to read it sometime. :)

      Delete
  5. I've yet to read one of her books, but I see that so many people love them and I know I need to pick them up! I love the sound of this one and I really like the cover, so hopefully I'll start on that soon. :) Great pick!

    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I hope you get to read some of her books soon.

      Delete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%