Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish... Check it out!

This week it is all about what Bookish Things You Want!




1)Bookshelf- This really wicked looking bookshelf would be amazing in my house!


2)Outside Reading Place- I want something as beautiful as this to just relax and read when I'm outside!


3)Library- I would love to have a library at home just like in Beauty and the Beast movie.


4)Bracelet- A book bracelet from Oh Whimsical Me.. 


5)Kristen Ashley Swag- She doesn't have too much right now other than t-shirts and stuff. But I want to collect mugs, jewelry, and a flask all from her books!


6)Paperback Copy- I want a paperback copy of all of my favorite books! I mostly just have them all on ebook, so I need to collect them in paperback/hardback!


Well I can only come up with 6 bookish things I want for now.. I will probably come up with more later.. Oh well. Now what are your bookish things? Comment and let me know! 


by Whitney Martin 10:19 AM 14 comments

14 comments :

  1. Love the bookshelf you featured. I couldn't think of many either besides shelves and a kindle fire, so I just stuck with review today

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was like I could think of all of those and then just blank... I couldn't think of anything else. :) Thank for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Love the bookshelf and the outside reading spot! I want them too!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they would be super cool to have!

      Delete
  3. Yes that bookshelf is awesome. I saw that chair too and thought ooooo. In reality I really really do want an outside reading spot - but i fear spiders will make a home in one of those swing chairs if I left it outside. hence the one I own is inside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Errm... Drat, I didn't think of spiders... or bugs at all for that matter when I thought of having an outside reading area.. Bummer.. Lol I guess I need a net to put over it :)

      Delete
  4. Great list! That Beauty & the Beast library is the one I yearn for myself, it is gorgeous! If the weather wasn't always so rubbish here, I would absolutely love that outdoor reading space. Here's my TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it would be awesome just to set foot inside a library like that let alone own one! :) Maybe one day. :)

      Delete
  5. Love that bookshelf! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to dream of the Beauty and the Beast library when I was a girl. I love that bracelet. They have some cute ones on Etsy too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be amazing to have a library like that. But I can't wait to have my own Kristen Ashley bracelet!

      Delete
  7. I agree with everyone, the bookcase looks amazing (the chair is pretty great too). I also like the bracelet. Some sellers on Etsy have great literary jewelry (I have some on my list).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I can't wait to have a bracelet! I want one with all my favorite books... but that might have to be more than one because they probably won't all fit on one. :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%