Sunday, April 27, 2014


Welcome everyone to the Sunday Post. This is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. Let us know what your week was like on Sunday Post.



Personal Info:
This last week was a pretty busy week for me. Not only in the blog but outside of that as well. I've started doing weekly memes on a steady basis. I'm still trying to find some to do on Mondays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. But I haven't found anything yet that appeals to me.

I'm also currently working as an intern for The Zharmae Publishing Press! It is an awesome internship, and just this week I've been told to find reviewers for two of the books that are going to be published. And wow let me just say it is a lot different trying to find people to review, rather than finding or being found to review books. :) But I love it!

Other than that I had to take my cat to get fixed this week. So he hasn't been very happy with us... He's just now starting to act normal again. Poor kitty. Also I found a site called Wattpad. It shows a lot of short stories, and full length books from authors who haven't been published. And from some who have. It is actually free, and the authors are there to get feedback on their stories. I love it. I'm actually on a YA kick right now, and I've found several stories on this site. Also it has an app for my kindle so I can read the stories on there instead of just doing it on my computer, so that rocks!


LAST WEEK
Memes:

(this isn't exactly a meme, it's just something I started doing myself. Feel free to join.)

(This post this week was actually kind of funny, check it out.)




ARC
 There is also a giveaway going on currently check out the link below to enter.


 Books I got & Reviews:









Wattpad Reads:






by Whitney Martin 10:23 AM 16 comments

16 comments :

  1. I have never heard of any of these, but I hope you enjoy them. Thanks for stopping by my book haul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome. And thank you for stopping by as well. :)

      Delete
  2. New follower via bloglovin. You got some really interesting books this week. I see a lot of books that are new to me.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, and following. I hope you can check out some of those books sometime.

      Delete
  3. I love memes! I Hope you can stop by:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2014/04/cozy-reading-42414.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like them too! :) Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. Movie Monday sounds great, it's always fun reading movie reviews, especially older movies that might not be on the radar so much anymore. I'll have to go read that one...

    Looks like some good books this week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by. And you should check out Movie Monday, and comment with a link to your own post. It would be cool to see what you've watched recently. :)

      Have a great week.

      Delete
  5. I got My Life with the Walter Boys recently too. I'm looking forward to reading it. I think it was on Wattpad before it was published.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think it was on Wattpad first as well. I hope you like Life with the Walter Boys. ;)

      Delete
  6. So awesome that you work in a publishing house! :D And I used to be addicted to Wattpad, but I'm getting sick of the formula stories on there, so I hardly read from there anymore. The author of The Quirky Tale of April Hale is actually a friend of mine (at least when I still used Wattpad)! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so cool. I really liked that book a lot. :) Thanks for stopping by. I'm kind of getting annoyed with some of the stories already, but then I also find it very addicting.

      Delete
  7. congrats on your internship! :)

    In love with lucy looks good.

    My Weekly Wrap Up Post

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you get to read In Love with Lucy sometime. Have a great week!

      Delete
  8. Nice haul this week. These are are all new books to me. I will have to check them out.
    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get the chance. :) Have a good week

      Delete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%