Sunday, April 13, 2014


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.


Hey Everyone,

This is the first time I've ever done the Sunday Post, so I don't exactly have a whole lot to post about but there are a few exciting things! I'm also excited about this warmer weather coming on.. But it is suppose to be a little bit colder tomorrow so that's not fun at all. I'm excited for the HEAT this year. I can not stand the cold! 

Like for instance I just got a whole new blog make over, and it is the BOMB! I adore it... Here is a pic of my new girly avatar..  This is all thanks to Parajunkee who is super awesome at blog designs! 


Now another awesome thing to happen last week was The Will by Kristen Ashley coming out. For those of you who don't know, Kristen Ashley is my favorite author of all time, and I was super excited about this new book of series that is a start to a whole new series! So I read this book, and reviewed at the start of this week. And since I couldn't get enough of it, I went ahead and read it twice!!



Also another book that I was able to review last week even though it isn't posted yet, I was able to read and review from NetGalley:




Thanks everyone, leave me a comment! 




by Whitney Martin 6:58 PM 12 comments

12 comments :

  1. I love your new blog design and your avatar is so cute :) Thanks for linking up to the Sunday Post. I am curious about your favorite author Ashley and will check her out. Nothing is as exciting as a new release for a fav author :) Have an amazing week Whitney!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I really do recommend Kristen Ashley books like The Rock Chick series, Colorado Mountain series, Dream Man series, Unfinished Hero series, and if you like a little bit of Fantasy her Fantasyland Series!

      Delete
  2. I love the blog design. I am now a new follower of you. And welcome to the sunday post! It is so much fun :)

    And holy cow, as I am typing this I see that your goodreads challenge is for 575 books!! and that you have read 138 already??? You are my hero!! Can we be friends? hahah

    My Weekly Wrap Up Post

    Happy Reading!

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the design now as well. :) And yes we can be friends. lol it makes me feel good to be someone's hero haha. It was at 600 but I was falling so far behind because I got an internship with a publishing company so I'm unable to read as much as was for fun anyways.. So I lowered it a little bit. I hope I can meet it by the end of this year! :)

      Delete
  3. OMG, you got Poison Promise? I am so jealous! Your design is gorgeous and I love your Avatar! I want a new one, I am going to be looking at getting Parajunkee to work on mine too. She has a lot of great work out there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah Parajunkee kicks butt. She did an amazing job with my blog!

      And yes Poison Promise was awesome.. I love this series. :)

      Delete
  4. Congrats on the new design, it's very good. I have at least 3 series by K.A. waiting on my kindle, I'm supposed to read them this year. I read Rock chick #1 and loved it ! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And KA is awesome I've read all of her books that are published!

      Delete
  5. Your blog design is just awesome!! I really want to start the Jennifer Estep series sometime. Great haul and happy reading :)

    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And Jennifer Estep is awesome. I also love her Mythos Academy series. It is actually complete, I just read the last one not too long ago! So you may like that one. It is kind of YA/NA ish.. So if your into that then I recommend this series!

      Delete
  6. I love your new design! I need to get a design for my blog, which will happen...eventually. I finished The Will and omg it was so good. I cried so freakin hard! It was Classic KA and so much better than her traditionally pubbed books (well, maybe not better, but more KA...ya know what I mean?) I hope to have that review up next week.

    And it's awesome to see you doing The Sunday Post! I love this meme. :) Hope you had a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And I hope to being doing a lot more meme's more often now.
      I loved The Will. I know what you mean by it was more KA. I've loved her newest published books but a few of them didn't seem up to the usual KA greatness! I was very impressed with The Will, Now I want more dang it lol :)

      Delete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%