Friday, April 18, 2014

Title: Toxic Girl
Author: Chantal Fernando
Rating: 3 Shooting Stars

Everyone has secrets. 

 Finally, I had a fresh start. I knew no one. I could be anyone, or so I thought. I wanted to be invisible, to blend into the background. But it turned out keeping my secret wasn’t as easy as I thought it would be. 

 Enter Grayson Mills. 

 When Grayson noticed me, so did everyone else. He wanted me. Bad. And what Grayson wanted, he usually got.


Toxic girl begins with Paris starting a new school. She just wants to be invisible and not make any friends. But that all changes when Grayson notices her. Grayson is basically the most popular hottest got at uni. He's also very rich but Paris doesn't want to deal with any of that especially with her secret, but she's finding it hard to resist his charms. Grayson and Paris have a explosive relationship. 

The book actually reminds me a little bit of Beautiful Disaster, with the way Paris and Grayson kept fighting and what the fight were about. That really got annoying sometimes in the book because they kept fighting over the same freaking thing neither one of them moving past when they forgave each other. But I really enjoyed the ending I just wish it had been a little longer.. I love both the main characters so I give two shooting stars for that. But I add only one more star because the story wasn't all that original and it was semi short. I really did like though, for a very angsty drama infused romance it was very enjoyable but not great.


by Whitney Martin 12:00 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%