Thursday, April 3, 2014

Title: Reasonable Doubt
Series: Reasonable Doubt, #1
Author: Whitney Garcia Williams
Rating: 3 Shooting Stars

 A huge and very particular appetite: Blonde, curvy, and preferably not a fucking liar...(Although, that's a story for another day.) As a high profile lawyer, I don't have time to waste on relationships, so I fulfill my needs by anonymously chatting and sleeping with women I meet online. My rules are simple: One dinner. One night. No repeats. This is only casual sex. Nothing more. Nothing less. At least it was , until "Alyssa"... She was supposed to be a 27 year old lawyer, a book hoarder, and completely unattractive. She was supposed to be someone I shared law advice with late at night, someone I could trust with details of my weekly escapades. But then she came into my firm for an interview--a college-intern interview, and everything fucking changed...

Reasonable Doubt begins with Andrew showing us his routine for the last six years. Meet someone online, talk to them for a week, then sleep them and never speak to them again. It's what he does after something bad happening to him six years ago. He seriously hates lairs and this is the best way to keep away from a relationship. Until he meets Alyssa. She actually becomes his friend, until he finds out who she really is. Then things start to change for both of them. 

 I liked this book, but I seriously didn't like the ending. I know it is part one of a three part series, but seriously that ending was a major cliffhanger and it bugged me. Other than that I really enjoyed the story for the most part. I wish there was a little bit more information about Andrew but I feel we will learn more in the next book.



by Whitney Martin 11:11 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%