Monday, April 21, 2014

Movie Monday
This is something I've been thinking about for a while. I'm a total movie buff. I love all kinds of movies, so I figure with my love of books, I would share my recent movie I watched. And I will tell you weather I liked it or not, and why. If you want to join in that's cool too. Just comment, and leave a link to your post! :)
Happy Monday!

Title: Last Action Hero
Staring: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Austin O'Brien.
Rating: 3.5 Shooting Stars



A young movie fan gets thrown into the movie world of his favourite action film character.
Genre: Action


Last Action Hero begins with Danny being a kid who is obsessed with movies, one series of movies in particular. The Slater films, staring Arnold Schwarzenegger. Now one night after something bad happens Danny doesn't want to go home so he goes to the movie theater to watch the newest Slater film. When he gets there the old man who works at the theater named Nick gives him a "ticket" saying it was very special. Little did the both know how special that ticket actually was. While watching the movie someone Danny gets transferred into the movie right during a major action part of the film.. Now he's in for a wild ride. 

 I watched this movie when I was younger and I loved it. After watching it again, I noticed how much it makes fun of so many other movies and that sort of got annoying. That being said I still liked the cheesy one liners, and action. It made the movie more magical some how. I know that sounds strange, but I guess since I watched it when I was a kid it will always hold that sort of  "awe" to it. :)
The movie was released in 1993, and even though it wasn't really huge at the time it still had a huge fan base. Especially those fans of Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Let me know what you've been watching. 


by Whitney Martin 1:30 AM 1 comment

1 comment :

  1. I haven't seen this Arnie movie, but I do think some of his actioners have a certain charm to them, with the one liners and all. I have a soft spot for some of these 80's/ 90's movies that are entertaining even though they might not be very good movies. :)

    ReplyDelete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%