Thursday, April 3, 2014

Title: Beast
Author: Pepper Pace
Rating: 4 Shooting Stars


Pepper Pace's interracial fairytale is the story of Beast; a Marine with a destroyed face and a plus sized beauty who has identity issues. A lesson learned is that beauty is not what is on the outside...In this romance that is taken from the Beauty and the Beasts' fairytale, it will leave you questioning 'who is the beauty and who is the beast?'


Beast begins with Ashleigh being the "fat girl" who loses her boyfriend to another woman. This sets her on a journey to loose weight so she can feel better about her self. Well she never expected to meet a man especially at the gym at her work but she does. And this man also has some insecurities to deal with as well. Like is face being all messed up.. I won't say more about that but these two people are both insecure but they each see the beauty in the other. 

 This book has a major moral code in it. I loved how we got to see how shallow people can really be about things. But also how these two beautiful people who are equally not beautiful to others find love in each other. I loved that. The plot was very very good, and so were all of the characters. I only had one major thing I didn't like and that was sort of how the characters turned out in the end. I don't want to spoil it so I will be quite about that, but I will just say that it wasn't really something I thought was all that great. Other than that the book was very good.



by Whitney Martin 7:57 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%