Thursday, March 27, 2014

Hey fellow Marshmallows!!


Veronica Mars was an awesome series that I fell in love with once I started watching it! It totally kicks ass!! I loved Veronica, she was this quirky, smart ass, Nancy-Drew type of sleuth. And I really LOVED LOGAN as well. I sort of hated him at first but eventually he grew on my, like most bad boys seem to do. 


Now I'm "chomping at the bit" to see the movie in theaters. I've been pestering my hubby daily to take me to a see it! Right now he's sort of leaning towards no, but I'm not going to give up! Maybe I can bribe him with naked time to make him change his mind. ;)

Kristen Bell is the actress who plays Veronica Mars, and I have to say I have a major girl crush on her. I think she is totally amazing! She's pretty short like me, and she always plays in these really cool shows/movies. Like Fanboys for one, and When in Rome as another. I also think she is extremely pretty, but not in a in your face type of pretty. Her's is a lot more subtle, but still she's probably one of the top three woman, I have a crush on, and I would love to meet her!



I will end this post by asking a question. Who has seen the VM movie already, or are you going to see it if you haven't yet???

Have a great day,
Peace out,




by Whitney Martin 6:51 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%