Saturday, March 29, 2014

Veronica Mars movie was awesome!
I finally got to see it, and I loved it. 

But seriously that was how it ended???? I seriously hope there will be a next one because if not that is just crazy. But I do know there is a book that is out now that supposedly continues right where the movie left off.. so now I can not wait to read that book!

Also I wasn't able to go see the movie in theaters because it didn't come to the town we live in, but I was able to rent it on demand! That was so cool! I was a little bit disappointed with one thing in the movie besides the end. I wanted more Logan and Veronica!! I really hope they continue the movie, so we can see more of them together. And I finally want Veronica to get her HEA!!








by Whitney Martin 12:42 PM 2 comments

2 comments :

  1. I haven't seen this yet, but I definitely want to see it soon!! I've been trying to re-watch all of the episodes of the show first, though and it's taking me longer than it should!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nicole,

      Lol yeah it would probably take me a while to finish the series! I'm fixing to start the book because I just can't get enough of V Mars lol!

      Delete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%