Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Title: Up From The Grave
Series: Night Huntress, #7
Author: Jeaniene Frost
Rating: 4 Shooting Stars

This is the last book in the Night Huntress series, read more about it on Jeaniene Frosts' Blog. 

 There’s always one more grave to dig. 

 Lately, life has been unnaturally calm for vampires Cat Crawfield and her husband Bones. They should have known better than to relax their guard, because a shocking revelation sends them back into action to stop an all-out war… A rogue CIA agent is involved in horrifying secret activities that threaten to raise tensions between humans and the undead to dangerous heights. Now Cat and Bones are in a race against time to save their friends from a fate worse than death…because the more secrets they unravel, the deadlier the consequences. And if they fail, their lives—and those of everyone they hold dear— will be hovering on the edge of the grave.

The book begins with Cat having to help save her old team mates from the guy who took over their old facility. She and Bones both hate this guy, but he's very protected and now Cat has to do new tactics in order to get inside and figure out what is going on. And she never expected to find what she did. This book leads us on the last crazy journey in this series with Bones and Cat. 

 I really liked the book, and I thought over all it was really good. The only thing that bugged me though was I felt like one part of it was a repeat of previous books, then I sorta felt like the ending was so out of left field. I never even saw that coming. Although I did kind of like it, especially the stuff with Tate and Bones that was really unexpected. Now I'm sad to see this end. Especially when I want to find out more about "Katie." I'm not saying more than that because it will ruin it. Just know that lots of the old gang are in this one including Vlad, but he only makes a small appearance. And now I want to read more of his series. AHH I'm still so sad this one is over.. Oh well it was a great ending to a pretty awesome series.


by Whitney Martin 12:06 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%