Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Title: Misled
Series: Death Dwellers MC, #1
Author: Kathryn Kelly
Rating: 3 Shooting Stars

He deals in a world of violence, sex, drugs, and crudity. As president of the Death Dwellers' MC, Christopher "Outlaw" Caldwell presides over a club in chaos after the death of their longtime president and his mentor, Joseph "Boss" Foy. 

 Megan Foy runs from her abusive stepfather, hoping for her daddy's intervention to save her and get her terrified mother away before it's too late. Only problem is, she soon discovers her beloved daddy is dead and the man who killed him is the man she's falling in love with. 

 Warning: FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY. CONTAINS PHYSICAL ABUSE, VIOLENCE, RAPE, AND EXCESSIVE PROFANITY.

Misled begins with Meggie being abused by her stepfather so she sets off to find her father. She ends up living on the streets for a while until she finds a way to reach the club her father his suppose to be the Prez of. The thing is when she finally makes it there, it is not at all like she thought it would be. First off her father isn't there, and they say he isn't coming back. She has no idea what to think about that, and it gets worse she the current prez of the club, Outlaw, is super hot, and she's super attracted to him. But he does his best to try to push her away, and also keep her close at the same time. These two go through a whole lot of pain and heartache before finding out what really matters to them...

 Misled was interesting I had a really hard time deciding if I liked or disliked the book. Because there were some parts I liked, and some parts I really hated.. I won't go into a whole lot of details because that will ruin it. But I don't like cheating. I'm not saying there is cheating in the book, but I'm just throwing that out, and once you read the book you will understand what I mean. (Now I do have to give away a spoiler because I can't just leave this unsaid)I also didn't get the whole "spoiler alert" thing about Outlaw wanting to get Meggie pregnant, and her letting him if he didn't want to keep her and claimed she didn't mean anything to him... Seriously?!?!?! WTF?? I so didn't get this at all. It drove me nuts, and had me losing a whole lot of respect for the book. But other than those things I actually liked it for the most part.


by Whitney Martin 10:33 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%