Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Title: Killer Frost
Series: Mythos Academy, #6
Author: Jennifer Estep
Rating: 4 Shooting Stars

I’ve battled the Reapers of Chaos before–and survived. But this time I have a Bad, Bad Feeling it’s going to be a fight to the death … most likely mine. 

 Yeah, I’ve got my psychometry magic, my talking sword, Vic–and even the most dangerous Spartan on campus at my side, in Logan freaking Quinn, but I’m no match for Loki, the evil Norse god of chaos. I may be Nike’s Champion, but at heart, I’m still just Gwen Frost, that weird Gypsy girl everyone at school loves to gossip about. 

 Then someone I love is put in more danger than ever before, and something inside me snaps. This time, Loki and his Reapers are going down for good … or I am.

Received review copy from NetGalley! 

 Killer Frost is the final book in the Mythos Academy series and I'm really sad to see it end. This book begins when someone really close to Gwen gets kidnapped by the Reapers. In order to get her back Gwen comes up with a really crazy plan that may well land her in prison. But she has to save this person no matter what. They didn't realize that Loki was so close to winning though. Now its do or die time for Gwen and the rest of Mythos. Hopefully Gwen and friends will prevail! 

 WOW, I really loved this book. I thought Gwen was seriously awesome, and she's totally become an amazing young woman who is very brave. She will do anything to help save the people she loves, and she's also determined to figure out how to beat Loki for good. I don't want to say much more because it will give everything away in this book. But wow, I'm seriously very sad about this ending. But it ended with a bang, and a very great book!


by Whitney Martin 11:01 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%