Thursday, February 6, 2014

Title: Infinite Possibilities
Series: The Secret Life Of Amy Bensen, #2
Author: Lisa Renee Jones
Rating: 3 Shooting Stars

Secrets and lies. They are everywhere: haunting her, tormenting her. In the midst of it all, he’d been her escape, her passion. The only person she’d trusted in six years. And then he’d made her doubt that trust, cutting her deeply. But as she’d once told him, she was damaged, not broken. She is ready to fight and not just for survival. She is fighting for the truth and she won’t stop until she has it, not even for…him.

Infinite Possibilities (The Secret Life of Amy Bensen, #2)


When I started this book I was really looking forward to it. I really thought Amy would change a whole lot and become a really "tough" character. But I was sadly disappointed. The book begins with Amy being on the run from now Liam. She over heard him talking on the phone to someone and she knows she can't trust him now. Even though everything they went through felt so right and true! So after she runs two months pass by and Liam ends up finding. Now Amy has to decide if she can really trust him, and what else is being hidden from her from her past. 

 I did like the book but it just didn't seem to be as thrilling as the first one. I felt like Amy kept reaping the same thing over and over again, and it got very frustrating after a while when she just wouldn't make up her mind. Other than that I did enjoy the story. It was seriously very interesting. But the ending left me a little frustrated. Because it felt like the end of the series almost but there is another book coming. So I'm not sure if I will end up reading that one, but I did like these two so far.


by Whitney Martin 7:30 PM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%