Saturday, February 1, 2014

Hey Everyone! I just want to give you a heads up that I'm going on vacation for a week this coming Saturday, Feb 1-8th.

♣Vacation♣
I won't be able to get on my blog or check up on anything during that time. I do have a few posts that are scheduled but I won't be able to do anything else with them. I also won't be accepting blog tours, or review requests at this time! But this will all resume once I get back on Feb 9th. I'm super excited to be going! I'm going to Rogers, Arkansas to visit with family and maybe moving.. So I want to thank everyone for your patience and awesomeness! You guys have been great, and everything will be back to normal come Sunday Feb 9th. During our vacation we will also be celebrating my son's second birthday so I'm all kinds of excited about this!


by Whitney Martin 2:00 AM No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%