Friday, February 21, 2014

Welcome to Feature and Follow Friday! This is a meme hosted by Alison Can Read & Parajunkee
The point is to connect with fellow bloggers, so find one you like then follow them, and they will follow you back!

Q: What was the last book that made you cry?

A: Streaks of Blue By Jack Chaucer

This book is about a girl who has dream that someone in her class shoots up her high school killing a whole lot of people. Now she's going to do what she can to prevent this from happening by trying to become friends with one of the guys who does the shooting. It takes a whole lot of courage and bravery for one girl to try to do this. And I had a whole lot of admiration for this girl, and what she was trying to do. I cheered her on, and cried at the end as well! This book was seriously emotionally compelling. And the author did a wonderful job with this hard topic!


Now what about you? Leave a comment and let me know!




by Whitney Martin 7:37 PM 4 comments

4 comments :

  1. Ooohh :) That seems like a nice book. Planning to read it! Here's my FF
    Followed you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like such a powerful book! I may have to give it a read through.

    New follower on GFC and BlogLovin'. My FF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't remember, but I think I might have seen this book on Netgalley? It's on my TBR - with all the school shootings that have happened over the last several years, I'm curious to see how the author handles this sensitive topic. Thanks for visiting my FF! Old follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jennifer,

      Yes this book was on NetGalley! It think it still is at this time to. So if you can check it out:)

      Delete

Bookmark Us

Search Our Site

Blog Archive

Proud Tour Host!

♥Blog Awards♥

2016 NetGalley Challenge
100 Book Reviews
80%